ReyLight Rook Ti Titanium Triple Nichia 519A 4000K
ReyLight Rook Ti Titanium Triple Nichia 519A 4000K
REYLIGHT ROOK TITANIUM
WILL BE AVAILABLE BEGINING-MID NOVEMBER 2023
NOTE: 18350 BATTERY OPTION AVAILABLE AT NO EXTRA CHARGE BUT YOU *MUST* SELECT FEDEX 2-DAY SHIPPING ($19.95) AND YOU WILL GET $4 REFUNDED! ONLY USA SHIPPING! INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NO LITHIUM BATTERIES ALLOWED!
NICHIA 519A 4000K @ 1600-1800 LUMENS
18350 BATTERY BUTTON OR FLAT TOP BATTERY (NOT INCLUDED)
The Rook is the first collab light between Reylight and Vosteed.
Rey has extensive experience in making custom flashlights, both his iconic Pineapple and Lan flashlight are highly sought after in the EDC community. Since I am a flashlight collector and chess fan, I talked Rey into making this Rook-shaped flashlight with me.
Rey and I have known each other for more than half a decade, and I have always been amazed by his products and work ethic. Whenever we get together, we often discuss how to improve the functionality and playability of our products.
Compared to Rey's other premium flashlights such as Krystal and Dawn, the Rook has a simpler programmable user interface. The Rook is engineered for both new and advanced flashlight users, as it provides a great balance between functionality and playability. we sincerely believe that our Rook flashlight will be a great daily tool and a nice EDC collection piece for you.
Attention to detail
- Temperature control system. The temperature of the Rook is limited to 55°. That is, when the temperature reaches 55 degrees Celsius, the brightness of the flashlight will immediately decrease.
- Reverse polarity protection prevents circuit damage from reversed batteries.
- LVP (low voltage protection) prevents the battery from over-discharging.
- Double springs keep the battery from bouncing around and damaging the internals.
- Golden-plated conduction springs have great conductivity and oxidation resistance.
- The mechanical tail cap switch is perfectly configured to precisely control the one-handed intuitive operation and prevent accidental activation.
- It also features a custom-made glow-in-the-dark rubber cap for superior waterproofing and a glow-in-the-dark gasket for an upscale appearance
Body Construction: Titanium
Body Finish: Raw, Sandblasted or Stonewashed
Emitters: 3* Nichia 519A (4000K)/3*Cree XPL HI (6000K)
Optics: TIR Optic Lens
Power Source: Battery Powered
Battery Cell Composition: Li-ion
Battery: 1 * 18350 1100mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Battery (not included)
Charging Type: USB-C (not included)
Max Output (Nichia): 1800 lumens
Max Output(XPL): 3000 lumens
Light Source Type: LED
Weight: 2.9 oz (83.5g) with battery
Length: 3.2’’ (81mm)
Head Diameter: 0.9’’ (24mm)
Clip: Machine Titanium
* All models have Nichia 519A while the orange model has 2 options (Nichia 519A or XPL LEDs)
- To Enter Configuration Mode:
-From ON, half-click/tap the tail switch 8+ times until it starts to flash.
(When the configuration mode is entered, the light will start to blink once, then a quick flash, blink twice, then a quick flash, blink three times, then a quick flash, blink four times, then a quick flash, blink five times, then a quick flash. This sequence continues twice if a selection is not chosen)
*The number of blinks indicates the configuration option number to be changed.
* Half-click/tap the tail switch during any quick flashes following the blinks to select the configuration option.
-Here are the configuration options:
1. Mode group selection
(After entering this menu, you can see it blink 4 times. The number of blinks indicates the number of mode groups)
The 1st blink --------- Group1: (Moonlight)-2%-20%-100%
The 2nd blink -------- Group2: (Moonlight)-10%-40%-100%
The 3rd blink -------- Group3: (Moonlight)-2%-10%-50%
The 4th blink -------- Group4: (Moonlight)-50%-100%-strobe-SOS
*Half-click/tap the tail switch during any blinks to select the mode group.
*After selecting the mode group, you can half-click/tap to select the brightness mode.
2. Memory mode on-off toggle (default off)
To turn memory mode on, half-click/tap the tail switch during the quick flash after the second blink.
*To turn off the memory mode, reenter the configuration mode and repeat the instruction above.
3. Moonlight mode off-on toggle (default on)
To turn the moonlight off, half-click/tap the tail switch during the quick flash after the third blink.
*Repeat to turn the moonlight on.
4. Mode order toggle (default LMH)
To change the mode order from Low Medium High to High Medium Low, half-click/tap the tail switch during the quick flash after the fourth blink.
*Repeat to reverse the order.
For example, the default mode order of group 1 is (Moonlight)-2%-20%-100%, if you change the mode group to HML, the mode ORDER of group 1 will be (Moonlight)-100%-20%-2%
5. Factory reset
Half-click/tap the tail switch during the quick flash after the fifth blink to reset all options to their original states.
Provide details like specifications, materials, or measurements.
Add an image in your Collapsible content settings for more visual interest.
Share expert tips on how to use this product or pair it with other items.
List the details of your shipping policy.