ReyLight Dawn Triple Ti-Dawn 2.1
(2) Stonewashed XPL-Hi @ 3000LM
(2) Stonewashed Nichia @ 1800LM
(2) Machine XPL-Hi @ 3000LM
(2) Machine Nichia @ 1800LM
It has been 4 years since the 1st edition of Triple Ti.
Now it’s the time for the all-new designed Triple Ti – Dawn 2.1
Here are the specifications:
-Nichia 219C 4000K LED with a max output of 1,800 lumens.
-or optional XPL HI 6000K LED with a max output of 3,000 lumens. A true power of breaking the Dawn.
-Battery: single 18650 or 18350. It comes with 18650 battery extention!
– The Sapphire lens provides unbelievable high scratch resistance and durability, as well as adding long lasting value to this art piece.
– Glow in the dark gasket provides an upscale appearance.
-Custom-made rubber cap molding provides superior waterproof ability.
– Improved CNC tuning provides better quality of machining.
-Custom-made Ti clip and screws, are compatible with SF clips.
-Unlimited combination of tritium vials (12 trit-slots around head, and 2 trit-slots on the tail button).
-tritium size: 1.5*6mm (not included)
– TA driver with modified TK’s Bistro firmware, 23 groups of modes.
-Reverse polarity protection
-LVP (low voltage protection) for Li-ion battery
-Diameter is 25mm, 18650 length 112mm, 120g£¨18350 length 83mm£¨97g
Suggested battery: Sony C5, C6 , Sanyo 18650GA, Samsung 30Q, LG HG2.
Keeppower Xtar efest 18350.
Only unprotected battery is suggested. The protected one might be too long and cause a problem. The circuit itself has protecttion already.