Uses standard AA battery or a 14500 Li-ion BUTTON TOP rechargeable battery (available at an additional cost). Protected cells might be too long I recommend a UNPROTECTED 14500 battery the Vapcell gold or H10 button top, available in my store
Tritium's are in stock there is a charge $2 charge to install a single tritium >>> Tritium Vials 1.5 x 6mm Self-Luminous – JLHawaii808
All lights are polished and cleaned, then sealed in vacuum bag. Though it might still patina in the bag.
- Material: Solid brass or copper
- Nichia 219B SW45K R9080
- Reverse polarity protection
- LVP (low voltage protection) for Li-ion battery
- Temperature control to avoid overheating problems
- Anti-reflective coated lens
- Aluminum alloy reflector
- Easy clicky switch operation
- Tail-stand capability
- Pocket clip
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 0.8 in (9.7 x 2.16 cm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz (93 g) without battery
- Spare O-rings
- 1 tritium slot at tail switch, 3 around head, 12 around tailcap
1. Turn on the light.
2. Press the button 8+ times. The light will now blink once, then strobe, blink twice, then strobe, blink three times, then strobe…After 5 blinks and a strobe, the sequence repeats.
a. 1 blink: mode group selection. Press the button to enter this menu.
i. 1 blink: (ML)-2%-20%-100%
ii. 2nd blink: (ML)-10%-40%-100%
iii. 3rd blink: (ML)-2%-10%-50%
iv. 4th blink: (ML)-50%-100%-strobe-SOS
It then repeats. Press the button during any blink to select that mode group.
b. 2 blinks: mode memory on-off toggle (default off). Press the button during the two blinks or during the strobe after to turn mode memory on. Repeat to turn mode memory off.
c. 3 blinks: moonlight mode off-on toggle (default on). Press the button during the three blinks or during the strobe after to turn moonlight off. Repeat to turn moonlight on.
d. 4 blinks: mode order toggle (default LMH). Press the button during the four blinks or during the strobe after to change the mode order from Low Medium High to High Medium Low. Repeat to reverse the order.
e. 5 blinks: factory reset. Press the button during the five blinks or during the strobe after to reset the light to factory settings.
Shorcut: quick double tap to turbo