Lumintop Thor 5 LEP Flashlight
NOTE: There is one DISCOUNTED Thor 5 that has the 3 glow tubes removed (to add tritiums) can be purchased here >>> Tritium Vials 1.5 x 6mm Self-Luminous – JLHawaii808
|ANSI/NEMA FL1||LOW||HIGH||Blink 1/ Strobe||Blink 2|
|OUTPUT||50 Lumen||370 Lumen||220 Lumen||220 Lumen|
|WATERPROOF||IPX-8, underwater 2m|
|SIZE||92*34.5mm (Length*Tube Ø)|
|NET WEIGHT||215g Titanium)|
|LIGHT SOURCE||White Laser Emitter|
|BATTERY||1 X 18350 Li-ion (excluded)|
|PROTECTION||Reverse polarity protection, low voltage protection, over-heat protection|
Notice: The above appropriate parameters are lab-tested by using a 18350 Li-ion battery, it may vary due to the difference of batteries and environments. The runtime on High is accumulated due to the over-heat protection setting.
General mode: Low, High (with mode memory)
Hidden mode: Blink1/Strobe, Blink2
- ON/ OFF: Fully press the switch for ON, press and hold for 1 second for OFF.
- Output change: One-click from ON.
- Blink 1/ Strobe: Two quick clicks from any status, another click will enter the general mode.
- Blink 2: 6 clicks from any status, another click will enter the general mode.
- Lock-out/ Unlock: 4 clicks from OFF to enter lock-out mode and another 4 clicks to unlock. Under lockout status, press and hold the switch will turn the light momentary on until released.
- Switch backlit light ON/ OFF: 7 clicks from OFF.
- Battery check: 3 clicks from OFF, i.e., 3.8V is equal to 3 blinks then 8 blinks, it will cycle 3 times or one click the switch will turn the indicator off.