NOTE: THERE IS A DISCOUNTED GT94X DISCOUNTED $100 GOTTEN DAMAGED FROM SHIPPING (MINOR) HANDLE GOTTEN BENT AND HIT THE BODY BUT WILL INCLUDED NEW HANDLE AND BRACKET
- Emitter: 4x Luminus SBT90.2 LED, mounted on copper DTP MCPCB
- Flux: >24,000 lm
- Intensity: >2175 kcd (ANSI throw >2950 m)
- Firmware: Tom E’s open-source NarsilM v1.3 adapted by Texas Ace
- User interface:
-  By default, the GT94X is set to use the very intuitive Narsil smooth RAMPING UI. Instant access to a 28A TURBO mode is also provided.
-  A more conventional discrete level MODE-SET UI is available as an alternative. Anyone of 12 pre-defined mode-sets can be selected.
-  MOMENTARY mode is useful for signaling purposes or rapidly/briefly lighting up targets.
- Battery: Four button-top 21700 cells (4S) or eight cells(4S2P) via the extension tube(excluded). Unprotected cells are recommended. Cells are not included.
- Driver: 12V, Texas Avenger V2
- Reflector: 118 mm inner diameter, aluminum, smooth finish
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Body: Aluminum with Type III hard-coat anodizing
- Tripod socket: Standard 1/4 inch threaded (1/4-20 UNC)
- Button: Tactile with back-lit rubber boot
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IP65, do not immerse in liquids
- Weight: Approximately 2.5 kg without cells
- Dimensions: 135 mm Ø head x 239 mm length