- Emitter: 3 Cree XP-L HI CW or NW options
- Optic: Standard TIR optical lens
- Flux: ~2800 lm (XP-L Hi)
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~200 m (XP-L Hi)
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril, Lume1 driver with an aux Osram LED (RGB)
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. The cell is not included. NOTE: NO REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION!
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with type III HA finished
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 60g without cells
Notice: The battery in the options is the Samsung INR18650 35E Li-ion.