NEW! Luminus SFT40 Emitter Swap
- Emitter: Luminus SFT40
- Reflector: Aluminum orange peel
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Flux: ~1800-2200 lumens
- Intensity: ~ Nothing yet ~ Approximate 400-500m
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. The cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with hard-coat anodizing
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 57.2g without cells
- Size: 25.5 mm Ø head x 100.7 mm length.