LUMINTOP NEW EDC18 RAW (POLISHED ALUMINUM)
PLEASE READ 1ST BEFORE PURCHASING: THIS IS RAW ALUMINUM NOT POLISHED SO THERE IS WILL IMPERFECTIONS AROUND THE ENTIRE FLASHLIGHT
- Emitter: 3 Cree XP-L HI, or Nichia 219C
- Optic: Standard TIR optical lens
- Flux: ~2800 lm (XP-L Hi)
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~200 m (XP-L Hi)
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. The cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Raw Aluminum
- Switch: Electronic side switch with a back-up light
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 76.5 g without cells
- Size: 27.8 mm Ø head x 93.9 mm length