INCLUDES >>> 12 (tail) + 1 (switch) + 3 (head) GITD turbo glow tubes installed (RED, GREEN or ICE BLUE) the glow tubes are from Lumintop these are imported from the Netherlands so they glow brighter and longer than the generic ones. THESE ARE NOT TRITIUMS!
Emitter option: Nichia 219b SW45k only
Requires a 14500 button top flat top will not work some protected cells are too long, recommended battery >>> Vapcell Gold ICR 14500 1000mah 3A Lithium Rechargeable Battery – JLHawaii808
- Material: Solid titanium (Ti-6Al-4V / Grade 5)
- LED: 4000K Nichia 219C high CRI (Color Rendering Index)
- LED: Nichia 219b SW45k D220 R9080
- LED: 5000K XPL
- Reverse polarity protection
- LVP (low voltage protection) for Li-ion battery
- Temperature control to avoid overheating problems
- Anti-reflective coated lens
- Aluminum alloy orange peel reflector
- Easy clicky switch operation
- Tail-stand capability
- Pocket clip
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 0.8 in (9.7 x 2.1 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz (65 g) without battery
- Spare O-rings
- 16 tritium slots (12 on tail + 1 on cap + 3 on head)
Output (AA battery)
- Moonlight mode: 0.2 lumens, 30 days
- Low mode: 3.2 lumens, 70 hrs
- Mid mode: 30 lumens, 5 hrs
- High mode: 130 lumens, 1.1hrs
Output (14500 battery)
- Moonlight mode: 0.2 lumens, 20 days
- Low mode: 8.5 lumens, 31 hrs
- Mid mode: 90 lumens, 2.5 hrs
- High mode: 470 lumens, 58 mins
- With a 2.3-ounce body made from solid titanium (Ti6Al4V Grade 5) this ReyLight LAN flashlight is very tough but lightweight.
- It has groves that are designed to fit up to 10 pieces of Tritium vials. (1.5*6mm).
- It features a 4000K Nichia 219C high CRI LED with four different modes.
- On the lowest “moonlight” setting, it offers a soft 0.2 lumens, while the high delivers 130 lumens (with an AA battery).
- If you want more lumens, grab a 14500 battery and the power level jumps up to a whopping 470 lumens on High mode.
- The Ti Lan runs well on Eneloop AA, Alkaline AA, Lithium Primary Energizer Ultimate, and Lithium Rechargeable 14500.
- Click to turn on, tap to cycle modes.
- Click again to turn off.
- Starts at moon every time by default. 8 quick taps will activate the memory function.
- It will remember the last used mode. Another 8 taps will turn off the memory.