FW3A Titanium (Stonewashed)
UPDATE: NICHIA 219B SW35K OR SW45K OPTION AVAILABLE FOR $25 ADDITIONAL, THESE ARE MADE TO ORDER CAN TAKE UP TO AN HOUR AFTER PURCHASE
RECCOMENDED BATTERY >>> LIITOKALA LII-35A (SAMSUNG 35E) 18650 3500MAH 13A MAX LI-ION RECHARGAB – JLHawaii808
DEEP POCKET CARRY CLIP >>> LUMINTOP FW3A FW1A FW4A DEEP CARRY POCKET CLIP BLACK OR CHROME – JLHawaii808
FW3A TURBO GLOW GASKETS >>> Lumintop FW3a FW21 EDC18 HL3A LM10 Glow Gaskets Direct From Lumintop! – JLHawaii808
FW3A MULTI-COLOR TURBO GLOW GASKETS >>> Lumintop MULTI COLORED TRI-GLOW Turbo Glow Gaskets For FW3A EDC18 FW21 – JLHawaii808
Thank you for supporting this community project. The FW3A was designed by Fritz15 and the flashlight forums TLF & BLF. Brought to life by Lumintop. It is an ultra-compact and high-intensity flashlight with the only 92.5mm in length, and it delivers a max 2800 lumens amazing output by one 18650 battery. The metal and electronic tail switch control various functions including smooth ramping, stepped mode setting, strobe, etc. It is the EDC flashlight choice best if you are a flashaholic, flashlight collector, etc.
FW3A Titanium is the titanium alloy material version FW3A with polished and sandblasted options.
- Emitter: 3 Cree XP-L Hi, Nichia or Luminus SST20 LED
- Optic: Standard TIR Carclo 10511 optical lens
- Flux: ~2800 lm (XP-L Hi)
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~200 m (XP-L Hi)
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected FLAT TOP cell is recommended. MIN 10A Max. length 66mm. Cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Titanium alloy with knurling and polishing/ stonewashed finish
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 74.5 g without cells
- Size: 25.5 mm Ø head x 92.5 mm length.