Emisar DW4 puts a high lumen output but generates a lot of heat at the same time, please acknowledge before purchasing. Unprotected, flat top battery works only (not included in the price), DW4 does not work with protected battery.
9A CONSTANT CURRENT + FET
ANDURIL 2 UI
LIGHTED SWITH OPTION:
2700K - AMBER
3500K - WARM WHITE WARM WHITE
4500K - CW
5700K - CYAN
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminum
• Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optics (The E21A/E17A version use frosted optic, and the other version use clear optic)
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Default 18650 body with optional 18500 or 18350 battery tube
• Weight: 128g
• Dimensions: 113mm(length) * 30mm(head) * 24mm(body)
OTF lumen output at start-up for the direct drive version
XP-L HI : 4300lm
SST-20 6500K: 4200lm
SST-20 5000K: 4200lm
SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 3000lm
This product uses free software distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
The boost driver upgrade is available for the quad version of XP-L HI, SST-20(except SST-20 deep red), Osram W1/W2, Nichia 219B R9080 versions, each LED receives 2A current. The driver is not compatible with Nichia E21A, Nichia E17A, and mule versions of the flashlight.
Please be noted that the boost driver version will have less output on turbo than the regular version, it is a more efficient driver (90-95%) with longer running time and less heat.