EMISAR D4V2 TITANIUM (RAW)
LuxWad YouTube review please watch >>> (21) DANGEROUSLY FUN - Emisar D4V2 [In-Depth Review] - YouTube
Warning: Output will be dependent on cell model (AGE) and temperature.
Emisar D4V2 Ti puts a high lumen output but generates a lot of heat at the same time, please acknowledge before purchasing. High drain, flat top, unprotected battery required. (not included in the price)
• CNC machined from Titanium and Copper.
• Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optics
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Default 18650 body with optional 18350 battery tube
• Dimensions: 96mm(length) * 28mm(head) * 24mm(body), 65mm(length 18350)
8/11/21 UPDATED INVENTORY NICHIA 219B R9080 3500K OR 3500K HIGH CRI EMITTERS 9A DRIVER @ 2000 LUMENS! AND RUNNING ANDURIL 2 UI!
OTF lumen output at start-up:
XP-L HI : 4300lm
Nichia 219C: 3000lm
SST-20 6500K: 4200lm
SST-20 5000K: 4200lm
SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 3000lm
LH351D: 5000/5500k 4000lm
Osram W2: 6000k 5000lm
This product uses free software distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril